New to University Testing Services – PRAXIS computer based testing! Now offering expanded number of tests and days. Click here for more information
It is the mission of Boise State University Testing Services to provide students, faculty, staff, and the community with high quality testing and instructional assessment services. These services ascribe to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and to governmental regulations that promote responsible fiscal, legal, ethical and equitable practices.
Within this framework, Testing Services strives to:
- Provide assistance to various campus offices in helping students meet their needs for different programs
- Provide a public service by offering computer-based and/or paper-pencil testing services
- Collaborate with our faculty and administrators, other colleges and universities, testing companies, and national organizations to keep current with all aspects of our services
- Provide a facility conducive to a quality testing environment which will be clean, comfortable, quiet and user-friendly
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Act as a repository of information for university testing activities and for community testing needs.
University Testing Services Location and Contact InformationAdvising and Career Services (ACS) Building, Room 115 1464 University Dr (Next to the Student Union Building)
For a map, please click here
University Testing Service Hours:
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
8:30am - 7pm 10am - 5pm 8:30am - 7pm 8:30am - 5pm 8:30am - 6pm
*Hours may vary on some days to accommodate special group testing. If you are making a special trip to campus to test, please call to make sure we are open.
Extended Saturday Hours
In an effort to provide you with convenient dates and times to complete your testing needs, University Testing Services will be open from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm on the following Saturdays during the 2013 calendar year.
|March 16||August 3|
|April 20||September 7 and September 28|
|May 4||October 19|
|June 1||November 16|
|July 13||December 14|
SATURDAY APPOINTMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- You MUST make an appointment at least 48 hours in advance
- You MUST pay all fees in advance using cash, BroncoBucks, Visa®, MasterCard® or Discover®
University Testing Services reserves the right to cancel if there are no appointments scheduled by noon on Thursday prior to the Saturday test date. Failure to show up for a scheduled appointment will result in a forfeiture of fees. No refunds or transfer of fees after noon on Thursday prior to Saturday test date.
Exams and Services Offered
- COMPASS (English, Reading, Mathematics/Computer Science/Chemistry)
- World Languages (French, German, Spanish)
- MBA Equivalency Exams
- ITM 104, 105, 106 testing
College Credit by Examination:
- Proctor for distance education students in the Boise Metropolitan area who are attending other universities and colleges
- Proctor for Boise State students needing proctoring services in other parts of the state and the country
Boise State Univeristy Testing Services is a member of the National College Testing Association. For more information, click the image above