It is the mission of Boise State University Testing Services to provide students, faculty, staff, and the community with high quality testing and instructional assessment services. These services ascribe to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and to governmental regulations that promote responsible fiscal, legal, ethical and equitable practices.
Within this framework, Testing Services strives to:
- Provide assistance to various campus offices in helping students meet their needs for different programs
- Provide a public service by offering computer-based and/or paper-pencil testing services
- Collaborate with our faculty and administrators, other colleges and universities, testing companies, and national organizations to keep current with all aspects of our services
- Provide a facility conducive to a quality testing environment which will be clean, comfortable, quiet and user-friendly
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Act as a repository of information for university testing activities and for community testing needs.
Beginning January 2nd, 2014 all appointments and registraions will be moving to an online format. To register for a test please go to: https://www.registerblast.com/boisestate/exam. You will need to bring your Register Blast confirmation letter with you to the exam. Register Blast is best viewed in Firefox and Google Chrome browsers.
University Testing Services Location and Contact InformationAcademic and Career Services (ACS) Building, Room 115 1464 University Dr (Next to the Student Union Building)
For a map, please click here.
Boise State University Testing Services is a member of the National College Testing Association. For more information, click the image above