Boise State University and the State of Idaho have provided a variety of test preparation materials to Boise State students and Idaho residents through the internet and the Albertsons Library. Please go to the web page http://guides.boisestate.edu/career for further information on how to access these materials.
Once you have reached the webpage listed above, you have two options:
- You can go the Learning Express Library link in the center of the page. Click on “Learning Express Library” link. Register as a New User and you will have access to a variety of test preparation materials designed to help you prepare for college placement exams, graduate college admissions, ESL admissions, CLEP tests, etc.
- You can go to the blue “Test Collection” tab at the top of the page to obtain a listing of all test preparation books available on reserve in the Albertsons Library.
When using the Learning Express Library, the tests listed below are located under the various multi-colored tabs across the top of the page.
- CLEP – Look under the Admissions and Placement Preperation tab.
- COMPASS – For Math COMPASS Look under the Skills Improvement tab and for English COMPASS look under the Skills Improvement tab and the Business Writing tab.
- Grad School Entrance Exams (MCAT, LSAT, GRE and GMAT) – Look under the Admissions and Placement Preperation tab.
- Michigan Test/TOEFL iBT Exams – Look under the Admission and Placement Prepreation tab
- Praxis Exams – Look under the Jobs and Careers tab.
Additional websites for COMPASS test preparation
Go to the ACT Compass Website for sample questions and test-taking tips. http://act.org/compass/student/index.html
English Placement -
Math Placement -