The Student Success Dashboards will allow Boise State advisors and administrators to identify and engage with students who are at academic risk to prevent them from getting further off-track.
To access the Student Success Dashboard for New Students and the Student Success Dashboard for Continuing Students, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to reporting.boisestate.edu
- On the left side menu, click “Login to Pyramid Analytics”
- Enter your Boise State username and password
- On the left side menu, click “open”
- Click the public content folder
- Double click the bottom sub-folder called “Student Success Dashboards”
- Select which Dashboard you’d like to run
- On the far right side, click the “View Dashboard” button
If you don’t have access to the dashboard you’re looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Employee ID #, Boise State username and which student success dashboard you’d like access to.
Before accessing the tool, please make sure you have signed the FERPA Confidentiality Agreement and a copy is on file in your home department and a copy has been sent to the Registrar’s Office.
Trainings will be offered again in December. Please check back for dates and times. You can also download this handy navigation tips sheet to help you get started.